RN Ambassador Award
Nomination deadline has been extended to
Monday, April 23, 2007
IMPORTANT: Nominations for the Annual RN Ambassador Award will be accepted beginning February 1, 2007.
The purpose of the Annual RN Ambassador Award is to recognize an RN in California who demonstrated outstanding leadership, professionalism, stewardship, an awareness of issues affecting the nursing professions and performed community outreach activities heralding careers in nursing during 2006.
The recipient will receive:
- Public recognition for their contribution
- An award
- Choice of either:
- Annual dues for a professional organization for one year
- One year subscription to a professional magazine or periodical
How to Apply
The Coalition for Nursing Careers in California (CNCC) is committed to achieving an adequate and diverse nursing workforce for the state of California. One of CNCCs initiatives is the RN Ambassador Program that encourages community outreach by RNs to speak to groups about the many opportunities and rewards of a nursing career and why they chose nursing.
The award will be given to an RN in California who demonstrated outstanding leadership, professionalism, stewardship, awareness of issues affecting the nursing profession and performed community outreach activities heralding careers in nursing during 2006.
All nominees must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Performs or participates in community outreach activities.
- Outreach activities must model RN Ambassador Program.
How To Apply
- Click here to download the Nomination Packet.
NOTE: You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to access this file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe's web site. Carefully follow the instructions provided by Adobe during the installation process. If you are having difficulties downloading or installing this plugin, you can visit Adobe's Acrobat Reader technical support page.
- Complete the Nomination Form â€“ please print or type.
- Have your manager return the completed Manager Recommendation Form (included in packet) to CNCC on your behalf on or before the extended deadline of April 23, 2007.
- Have a colleague return the completed Colleague Recommendation Form (included in packet) to CNCC on your behalf on or before the extended deadline of April 23, 2007.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure that all materials are complete and submitted on time even if another individual submits them on your behalf. Incomplete or late nominations will not be considered.
THE NOMINATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED
TO MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2007